Thank you for visiting Wellreply.com . Your privacy is much important to us.
personal information that is collected from people who visit our blog, website or app?
While using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide us your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
How we use it ?
your personal information may be used for various purposes:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services in which you are most interested.
- To enhance our website in order to better serve you.
- To grant us to better service you in responding to your customer support requests.
- To handle a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodical emails concerning your order or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’ ?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider sends to your computer’s hard drive via your Web browser (if you permit ) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to identify your browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, cookies are used to help us remember and process the objects in your shopping cart. Even They are used to help us understand your desires based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to furnish you with improved services. cookies are also used for helping us to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can provide better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understanding and saving user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorizing the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
- Allowing you to post comments.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
Note : – If you disable cookies off, A few features will be disabled. And It will impact on the users experience and some of our services will not function correctly.
Third Party Disclosure
As a rule, Wellreply will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to any outside parties your personal data unless we provide you with advance notice. this doesn’t include website hosting partners and other parties who help us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to retain this information confidential.
although, non-personally identifiable visitor information can be furnished to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other usage.
Third party links
sometimes, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have different and self-governing privacy policies. That’s why We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. despite that, we seek to protect the solidarity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.